Portable Apple Watch Charger
MFI certified fast-charging — charges quickly and efficiently using cutting-edge wireless charging technology
Super compact size — the most portable charger around. Fits on your keychain, in your bag, and even in your pocket!
Fully compatible — works with all Apple Watch series
Completely cord-less — ZERO cords required. The first truly wireless charger, no tangles, no hassles.
Eminently portable — charges ANYWHERE, power bank, laptop, charging block, outlets, etc.
Carefully crafted hardware with a sleek yet durable finish, and premium charging technology.
No cord-ination is required.Attached to the back of the Portable Apple Watch Charger is a lanyard for anyone looking to clip their new charger onto their backpack or keychain. On the front, there is a rubber cover to prevent any debris build-up within the USB input. The cordless build of the Portable Apple Watch Charger, along with its portable design, makes it the ideal travel charger for all things Apple Watch.
Convenience guaranteed.The Portable Apple Watch Charger provides a unique solution to the most common problem incurred with Apple Watches — charging on the go. Daily Apple Watch use requires frequent charging, and lugging around a bulky wire anytime you're away can be quite the hassle. Because of this, users commonly experience significant battery drainage or even forget to charge their watch often. Luckily, with The Portable Apple Watch Charger, you have a charger you can literally hook onto your keychain, and use to charge anywhere, anytime!
Build: Precision crafted ABS+PC
Input: 2W MAX
Output: 2W MAX
Compatible with Series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 Apple Watch
44mm / 42mm and 40mm / 38mm versions of Apple Watch Sport, Apple Watch Hèrmes, and all Apple Watch Editions
- How long does it take for a full charge?
- Charge speed depends primarily on the device your Portable Apple Watch Charger is plugged into. However, the charge speed averages to be the same as an original Apple Watch charger — approx. 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Where can I use my Portable Apple Watch Charger?
- What devices does it charge with? The Portable Apple Watch Charger is USB-friendly, meaning it works with any device that has a charge capacity and a USB input. Most common use cases for the Portable Apple Watch Charger are laptops, power banks, car chargers, regular chargers, all-wall outlets, and desktop computers. The USB port is a global input type, and hotels internationally are vying for USB ports in all major wall outlets so you can charge your Apple Watch almost anywhere in the world.
- Is the Portable Apple Watch Charger compatible with my watch?
- If you have an Apple Watch, the answer is yes. The Portable Apple Watch Charger is compatible with all Apple Watch series. Although it is rare, some watch cases may interfere with the connection and hinder charging.
- Is The Portable Apple Watch Charger MFI certified?.
- Will the Portable Apple Watch Charger damage my Apple Watch?
- We have served thousands of customers with Portable Apple Watch Charger and have not once had a report of our product damaging customer devices. Our team uses Portable Apple Watch Chargers within their lives and throughout our offices, and we have never had such an occurrence. The Portable Apple Watch Charger should not damage your device.
- Can I use Portable Apple Watch Charger instead of my original Apple Watch charger?
- Definitely. We've had many customers purchase multiple Portable Apple Watch Chargers for friends, family, and even themselves, as they were tired of the hassle the Apple charger causes.